We highly value our customers and respect their privacy.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
You may visit our website without your having to release any personal data. For each access to our website usage data will be transmitted by the respective internet browser and are stored in log files, the so called server log files such as date and time of the call, name of the accessed page, data volume transferred and the name of the inquiring provider. Those data cannot be attributed to a particular person and are exclusively intended to ensure a smooth operation of our website and to improve our offer.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data to us for the purpose of concluding a contract, opening a customer account or joining a mailing list. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected.
2) Opening a customer account. When opening a customer account your personal data such as name, address and email address will be stored to facilitate the checkout process for recurring customers. Closing your customer account shall be possible at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
We collect Other Data in a variety of ways:
- Your browser or device. We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Online Services (such as the Apps) you are using. We use this data to ensure that the Online Services function properly.
Pixel Tags and other similar technologies. We may also collect data from "pixel tags", which are tiny graphic images, on the Website. Pixel tags help us analyse users’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising and marketing. We work with service providers that help track, collect, and analyse this information. In addition we may use other analytical tools to evaluate site performance through the use of aggregated data, which contain no personally identifiable information.
Pixel tags or other analytical tools that we may use on the Website may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your computer's Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer.
- Use of GoogleAdwords conversion tracking. This website utilises the online advertising program "Google AdWords” and the conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords. The conversion-tracking cookie is set on the user’s browser, if he clicks on an ad delivered by Google. It is not used to acquire personal identification data. If the user visits a certain page of this website and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Each Google AdWords client gets a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked via the website of AdWords clients. The information collected by the conversion cookies are used to provide aggregate conversion statistics to AdWord clients who have opted-in for conversion tracking. Clients are informed about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were forwarded to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not get any information enabling them to identify users personally. If you do not want to participate in the tracking program, you can refuse the use of this program by easily deactivating the google conversion-tracking cookie via your internet browser through the user settings. In this case, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. Further information concerning Google data privacy can be found at www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
4. USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER DATA
We use the personal data collected for our legitimate business interest, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to communicate with you about goods and services according to your Personal Preferences: notifications about new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means
5. CHOICES, ACCESS AND RETENTION
You have choices when it comes to how we use your data and we want to ensure you have the information to make the choices that are right for you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you may opt out at any time by selecting "unsubscribe" at the bottom of such email you receive from us or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
6. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CHANGE OR SUPPRESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail:
Suite 2503, Bank of America Tower
12 Harcourt Road, Central
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data suppressed from our database, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we often need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such purchase). There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security or other reasons.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
8. USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our SERVICES are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Website.
9. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online with any third parties, except with your consent or as described herein.
We may provide access to your personal information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this Website or the public.
FINNLY'S may work with third parties to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist FINNLY'S in distributing e-mails; (c) assist FINNLY'S with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide FINNLY'S data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service and (g) other services designed to assist FINNLY'S in maximizing our business potential. In this case FINNLY'S requires that these outside companies agree to keep all information shared with them confidential and to use the information only to perform their obligations to FINNLY'S.
We may also work with businesses that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on FINNLY'S behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to the Website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, but no personally identifiable information is shared with them.
We use SSL technology, the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly indecipherable code, which is processed immediately. All credit card transactions occur in a secure area of the Website to protect you from any loss, misuse or alteration of information collected. When you begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of the Website. Once you have entered, the page address (URL) will change from “http” to “https” to let you know you are in a secure area. Also, a key or a closed lock will appear in the lower right hand corner of your screen to notify you of this change. You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via e-mail. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the Website, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. FINNLY'S will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS
12. PROMOTIONAL EMAILS AND NEWSLETTER
You will receive promotional emails from us only if you have subscribed to them. If you do not want to receive e-mail from FINNLY'S you may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. After cancellation your email will be immediately deleted in our newsletter mailing list.
A common Internet scam is known as "spoofing" or "phishing." This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that FINNLY'S will never send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from FINNLY'S requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to email@example.com, so that we can appropriate action and investigate possible Internet fraud.
14. DISCLOSURE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
You hereby authorise FINNLY'S to disclose any of your personal information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings, and in connection with law enforcement activities and as otherwise may be permitted by law, to law enforcement or government agencies if FINNLY'S believes the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. You also authorise FINNLY'S to disclose information if FINNLY'S believes the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Website, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put FINNLY'S at risk for liability.
15. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Except for information necessary to place an order, FINNLY'S does not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or the security on FINNLY'S website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist you.