- Page 1 of 3
Prized throughout the world for its beautiful blue colours, ranging from light to deep blue, blue Topaz has become one of the most popular gemstones in jewellery today. A symbol of love, wisdom and longevity, blue Topaz is the birthstone for the month of December and it’s often given on the 4th and 19th marriage anniversaries.
The origin of the name “Topaz” is not completely clear. Some believe that name Topaz traces back to a small Greek island called Topazos, others believe that it comes from the Sanskrit word for fire, ‘tapas’.
With a hardness of 8 on the Mohs scale blue topaz is a hard and durable gemstone, perfect for everyday wear. Finnly’s only uses the best quality natural blue topaz in its jewellery, free from industrial enhancement treatments and sourced straight from the mines in Sri Lanka.
Blue Topaz gemstones over 18ct. come with a certificate of authenticity from the Gemmological Institute in Colombo. Available in many different cuts from emerald to cushion, Finnly’s offers a wide selection of blue Topaz earrings, pendants and rings, brilliantly highlighting its beautiful delicate blue hues. Buy beautiful blue Topaz earrings and rings online today!
Care instruction for your blue Topaz Jewellery
Blue Topaz is a brilliant gemstone with a good hardness level, but like any gemstone, it is prone to surface cracks when struck hard. With the following care instructions, you will ensure that your blue Topaz rings and other jewellery will keep its lustre and last a lifetime.
- Avoid exposing your blue Topaz Jewellery to direct sunlight or any other kind of heat
- Remove your blue Topaz jewellery when cleaning, exercising or swimming
- Avoid contact with creams, fragrances, soaps, detergents, harsh chemicals at all times
- Gently clean your blue Topaz jewellery with warm soapy water and a soft brush. Rinse well after cleaning and use a soft cloth to wipe dry.
- Store your blue Topaz jewellery separately from other gemstone jewellery to avoid scratches
Shipping and Gift Wrapping
All orders are delivered in our elegant travel pouches and beautifully gift-wrapped in our signature boxes. If your order is in stock, your jewellery will ship right away. Hong Kong residents can enjoy free shipping on all orders. Buy blue Topaz earrings online today!